Sunday 1 July 2012

Vogue Living - Stuart Membery

I picked up a cope of Vogue Living this week and was amazed at what was in it this time. Stuart Membery's Bali Home - and it is gorgeous,

This is totally my aesthetic.



Stunning isn't it?
Love the fresh blue and white colour combo. Such a beautiful looking room to relax in.





Chinoserie elements, island style, a touch of plantation style. A wee bit of Hamptons......... and it is on like Donkey Kong!




I die!

I love that zebra hide bench and the ginger jar lamps. I could happily live with any of his pieces in my house.

If you are like me, and only buy Vogue Living occasionally. Seek out this issue as the photos are absolutely beautiful.

He has a website for more drooling power.

http://stuartmemberyhome.com/interior.php

All pics in this post are from his website.

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment