Tuesday 21 August 2012

Williams Sonoma in Australia

I just discovered this news article about Williams Sonoma coming to Australia.

The article: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/williams-sonoma-to-open-in-exchange-building-bondi-junction/story-fn91v9q3-1226455648246

If you don't click the link, here is the lowdown....

Williams Sonoma is setting up shop in Bondi Junction. Williams-Sonoma - with its four brands, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and West Elm will occupy the entire ground floor of the Exchange building, opposite Westfield Bondi Junction. They will open the 2040sq m Bondi Junction store early in 2013.

Yay to the max!

 I die!

So happy, because I spend way too much time on their websites drooling and wishing we could get it all in Australia without insane shipping costs.

I hope that the markup isn't going to be double what the US pays, as they seem to be great value online from what I have seen.

Here are some pics of stuff I covet on their site....

I love this bedding so much and it has MONOGRAMS!

I have had my eye on their bedding for ages as it is absolutely beautiful.


I love their lighting.



The lighting is to die for! I think I will be outfitting my whole house in Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma for sure!



La Cornue Stoves



I love this stove! It comes in many awesomely spectacular colours and at around $13000 it is very exy, but stunning all the same!



I am in love with this vanity!

This vanity is the type I am looking for when I eventually do my bathroom. I have seen them at Schots, but they are much more expensive than these PB ones.




Great furniture at reasonable prices.





So there you go.....


I have never been so excited about the opening of a store! I could never understand those people who line up when a new Apple store opened. Now I understand a bit! I will be queueing up before dawn with my little sleeping bag when this one opens at "The Junger". I have spent many and hour and many a dollar at Westfield Bondi Junction, and I will be parting with some hard earned once again!

Hopefully Restoration Hardware will see the light too!





1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole it'salways good to read and get to know quality stuff.online beds company

    ReplyDelete