Sunday 10 June 2012

First Post

Well, here I am.......

Starting my very first blog post. I have no idea what I will write about, and if anyone will find the things I do interesting at all.  I have wanted to document the transformation of my home for a while. And I will use this blog as my diary of sorts to look back, and see how far we have come. I hope I don't bore anyone too much with the mundane!

Let me introduce myself.....

I am a 32 year old living on a property in North West NSW. I am married to a farmer/grazier and we have three boys. One boy is very sensible. Second boy is very wild and free-spirited. And three is a mix of the two (so far).

We love our farm, our cattle, our life in the country. We have a pet poddy calf called "Bruiser". We moved into our new (old) home 6 months ago after a year of renovations and our reno's are still ongoing.


The Cattle in my blog title is representative of our farm, and our country life. The cushions are representative of my love for all things interiors and design.

Pretty Basic!

I do hope that I find enough blog fodder to keep posting regularly. And I do hope to entertain and inspire as other blogs have done for me too!

Feel free to give me any tips you may have, I am as new as the first green shoots of wheat sprouting through the soil after an inch of rain!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I remember what it was like just starting out and looking forward to my first comment. Well, here it is!!
    I hope blogging brings you much joy and happiness.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your kind comment Katie P! I hope that once I get the hang of things it will come much easier for me. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've already got the hang of responding to comments so you're nearly there :)

      Delete
  3. I like this! How do I subscribe to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Kathy!

    I havn't really looked into this blogging thing thoroughly enough. There is a subscribe by email button down the bottom, but I don't know what it does! x

    ReplyDelete